Welcome to the magical world of sweets

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cacao and Cream Cheese Cupcake


For a long time I was planning to try cacao cupcake and finally it is the one as I wanted to. I think cacao suits very well with the cakes both for taste and view. I tried this recipe last week unfortunately I just had chance to write it.

It was a problem to carry the cupcakes for my friends. I saw a cupcake and cookie box in a shop which I really loved and thought that it should be mine. It is very stylish and cute. After that carrying my cupcakes for my friends is not a problem any more, it is very easy this way and you can use these kinds of boxes in order to carry your cupcakes or gift that way.




For 10 cacao and cream cheese cupcake
1 egg
1 finger less than 1 glass sugar
1 tea glass oil
1/2 glass milk
1 glass flour
2 tsp cacao
1 packet vanilla
1 packet baking soda

Cream Cheese icing
50 g/ 2 oz cream cheese
25 g/ 1 oz butter, softened at room temperature
125 g/ 4 oz icing sugar, sifted
1/2 tsp vanilla essence




Preparation:

Mix the egg in a pot in fast speed mode for 2 min. Add sugar and keep mixing 2-3 min more. Add milk, oil and vanilla and keep mixing. Prepare the flour, baking soda and cacao in a different pot and then add to the main mixture. Pour you mixture to cupcake mould and put into the preheated at 180 C oven.

Icing preparation:

Mix the butter anda cream cheese in pot until you get a homogeneous
mixture.Add other ingredients yo your mixture respectively, icing sugar and vanilla and keeep mixing until you get a homogeneous mix.

Enjoy you Cacao cream cheese cupcakes :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment