Welcome to the magical world of sweets

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cake pops


Today I will mention about the something that is loved by many people and started a new trend in the US and that is Cake Pops. Preparing cake pops are as fun as eating them and while eating them they will take you to your childhood :)

You can prepare the cake pops as you wish. You can shape them or decorate their top, it is up to you. From what I learned and my imagination these are came up.



Tonight my friend has a house warming party and I am planning to give these to him as a gift. I hope these will make him happy.
You can prepare cake pops as a gift for your friends' birthdays, special events or your children and I am sure they will be happy with such a gift.

You can watch this video for the preparation of cake pops :))



I used cacao flavored cake. By using the frosting inside the cake pieces, it turned to dough so that it can be shaped. After shaping the cake pops you can decorate them as you wished.

While I was preparing the cake pops I listened the Rihanna's song which is very successful and sensitive especially it's clip is very plain. If you wish you could also listen this song while you are preparing your cake pops and maybe it will inspire you to create beautiful cake pops :)




Enjoy your cake pops :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment