Welcome to the magical world of sweets

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fruit Basket


Today I have the relaxation and laziness of Sunday :))

I thought on what could refresh me and remove the laziness on me and decided to prepare a fruit basket :) Fruits are basic foods that we all need to consume. They are miracle foods that at least eating one in a day refreshing you and your skin. As we all know the benefits of fruits can not be counted and every fruit has its own taste. I can't say one fruit is better than the other because I love them all very much :) and I can't think of a life without them.

The good part of the fruit basket is it may provide opportunity to the people who doesn't like fruits by shaping or covering them with chocolates. If you wish you can give these fruit baskets as a gift to your friend's in their special days. Nowadays fruit baskets are almost taking the place of flowers because they have beautiful view and delicious taste. It can make people really very happy. You can present a different thing to your loved ones. They will remember and thank you one more time while eating the fruit basket...

As a strawberry lover I used to eat strawberries with powder sugar or icing cream but now I am eating them covering with chocolate. This way it is much more delicious. Frozen chocolate on the strawberry making it nice looking and more attractive but you need to be careful against the charm of these stuff, because we don't want to deal with putting on weight ;)



The fruits I used in the preparation of fruit basket are; 2 green apple, 2 banana, pineapple,  French grape and 10 strawberry. In order to decorate the fruits and change their taste in a better way I used bitter and milky chocolate. Then as if I am preparing a flower bouquet I arranged the fruits.

This is my fruit basket and hope you will like it too. Enjoy the fruit basket ;) 



1 comments:

ZGAZE said...

I bet it tastes soo good too! yummy=)

Post a Comment