Welcome to the magical world of sweets

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cheesy Rose Borek



  Today I will introduce you the Cheesy Rose Borek  which I cooked this week and just had time to prepare my blog :) I decided to cook the Cheesy Rose Borek because my husband started to talk about it everyday. As a family we love every kind of borek. Today I will tell you how I make this lovely and delicious borek. 

First of all ingredients: 
5 filo pastry
curd
parsley

For the sauce:


1 Glass oil

1 Glass yoghurt
1/2 Glass milk
2 eggs


  For the inner part of the borek, first we mix parsley and curd in a pot. Stir up the sauce ingredients in another pot. Put the filo pastries over and over and cut them into 4 even pieces (to achieve big triangles) Pour sauce on the triangle surface and then put the cheesy inner part we prepared before to the circular side of the triangle and then roll them.  Pour the sauce to top of the roll also and then bend the rolls from one edge and make a rose shape. After preparing all the rose rolls, put them onto the oily oven tray. Cover the top of rose borek's with egg yolk and sprinkle susame or black cumin. After cooking them here is your rose boreks are ready.


Enjoy your cheesy rose borek :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment