Welcome to the magical world of sweets

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chocolote Balls

  My day started very happy today. For a long time the weather in Stockholm was gray and snowy and it was really effecting people's psychology a lot.. But this week when I woke up to go work and seeing the sunny mornings  made me very happy. Hearing the birds tweets, feeling the warm of sun behind while walking really rests my soul and I hope Stockholm will be sunny always. I guess spring is coming day by day.

  After a 3 day break I returned with my new recipes :) It is a recipe I love since my childhood. Easy to make, very tasty to eat. If you have the ingredients at home you can make it very quickly and it is very delicious. I am sure that chocolate lovers will love this also :)


Ingredients for Chocolate Balls:

200 gr plain biscuits
200 gr chocolate
20-25 gr hazelnut dust
whipped cream
2 tsp milk

Preparation:

Pulverize the biscuits and then mix them with hazelnut dust.
Melt the chocolate with milk bainmarie style.
Add mixture with biscuits, melted chocolate and whipped cream together, and then prepare small balls from it. Cover the the balls with coconut.

We enjoy and love this special chocolate ball recipe and hope you would like it too.

Enjoy your chocolate balls :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment